Friday, November 21, 2008

weird situation

feel good' .... calling..

ask _ go sing k with frens.. told me bout movie _ watched..
chating....

suddenly!!!

argure started by _

ah... fan fan fan.... dun stress me T.T

argue : me!!! u!!!
@#$%!^&@!#%&(*%#@#$%#$%^@$$%^I))&^%$@@$^&*


better get broke, dunwanna waste time to think of u// _ said that not me

speechless..

_ ask //me to think then give answer to _

wat???
...................

i'm tired! bye!!

dudu...... end conversation..


morning!! wah fresh air..
get prepare to sing k with frens/// which we love to do!!
feel happy!! yeah can ply le...

_ was here...
oh...ohohoh.........nono.. omg opps....???

wat i hav to do?

......... speechless? werid feeling...
so weird.. _ not angry me meh?still got mood?

oh!!
i dunno how..

duncare la..... just sing n enjoy!!

take a break!! i juz wanna be happy!!

>END<

1 comment: