Thursday, November 13, 2008

Big Day

Sorry for posting late buddy.. especially "Sze Mun" who always *scold* me for not updating my blog... =.= Perviously i forgot my acc password mer.. i know was stupid..
bla.. bla... bla... k continue my day on 1st nov 08.First day on nov.. the day of my.. Happy.. going izzi in KL.. Friends said got 75% discount.. dunno ture or not!! 3 of us go there for lunch.. after my life in college no time hang with both of them..
Is me in the car.. on the way to Izzi... "Hungry"
Paiseh la guys.. We are hungry, so when food comes we so happy that makes me forgotten to take pictures of the food.. Honestly the food was NICE
* i give 4 stars*
LenXinP.Mun
Original fried Chicken Wing eeeeee... not nice
*I think other flavor will be nice*
~deduct 1 star~
haha ..small suprise from 2 of them.. i like the chocolate 1 so cute .. haha lov it.. thx muaxz..This pic shows the size of the cake.. so cute.. n it taste delicious!!

Get a treat from them, hug n kisses.. wow!!

No comments: